The slow, soft, rocking that my soul feels when I hold this piece is beautiful. The Agatized Coral Guru Stone has been sitting in my creation space for months unsure if it wanted to stay with me or not. I adore this pendant as it makes me feel home (my sweet Cancer heart just connects to the ocean so much). I would pick the pendant up and just hold it, allowing the healing that it has to offer to wash over me. One day it asked to be used for a piece for another, and you are looking at the manifestation of its healing.
The idea of being “swept out to sea” was not in the sense of being taken in the current but more of the healing that the flow of water brings to us. I see it as our fears, worries, and doubts are being cleansed from us in the most beautiful and supported way. This piece is magical and I know in my heart that this piece will find a home that needs its healing waters. I tear up as I type this because this pendant has brought me so much healing and love and I can feel the work that it is ready to do for you if you call this piece home. I’m so honored to have witnessed this piece’s energy and to be able to bring it to life.
“My Heart if Open, Wild, and Free when it is Swept Out to Sea.”
Agatized Coral (Guru Stone):
- can be used to support trauma therapy and assists in working through emotional issues from dysfunctional families or relationships
- It provides the primary energy toward the activation of the divine nature and infinite perfection which is within the self.
- Agatized Coral can facilitate the projection of energy to create, to sustain, to change, to modify
- a grounding stone good for bringing about change
- allow its bearer to search and see the very best of his life journey
- motivates its holder to feel better about the people around by fading away the negativity from his mind
- creates an inner peace by quieting the nagging thoughts as well as enhancing communications
- highly commended to tap in meditation
- nourishes the self-worth and veracity that aids to articulate the truth in the world
- Affirmation: I easily release traumatic emotions and I am healed.
Moonstone (white with flash):
- Is the talisman for the inward journey, meditation with it can take one deep into the self
- What is revealed there is recognized as the missing pieces of the puzzle to one’s life (parts of the soul that have been left behind or forgotten)
- Enhances the intuitive side of the mind
- Moon energies: pull and release
- Encourages us to pay attention to the cycle of our lives
- With each cycle wisdom, understanding and self-knowledge are increased
- Celebrate the milestones and rites of passage
- Can help one sort through emotions
- Patience to allow things to grow
Labradorite (grey with rainbow like flashes):
- The Magic stone
- Adventure stone: takes one on a journey of self-discovery
- Harmonizes with moonstone
- Placed on the third eye during meditation it can enhance visionary experiences of future, past and inner domains of time and timelessness
- Stone of strength and unity
- Helps us to understand that polarities are actually a singular event
- Can reveal the patterns of “disease” and help to heal
- Uncover subconscious belief patterns and bring clarity and healing
Lotus Jasper (pale blue with flecks of black and grey):
- balances yin/yang energies
- enhances one's ability to relax and come to peace even in difficult situations
- supports us during times of stress, and brings tranquility and wholeness
- raises ones spirit and elevates the mood
- balances the art of giving and receiving
*Shipping Time* - This piece is ready to ship in 1-3 business days!