I just wanted you to know: You are Magnificent. I know that you probably never tell yourself that but you are. This piece has been rolling around and through my mind for months. I created an empowerment bracelet last year, but I felt that my work had outgrown the intentions and we grounded into what you are holding now. From the stones strung, handwritten intentions spoken, and the Light that is growing in each of us, this piece can be a connection for all of us to Rise Up and be a force to reckon with!!
Be Bold. Be Strong. Be Love.
This Bracelet is adjustable from 6.25in to 7.5in Wrists. The middle stone, Pietersite, could be round, oval, or square depending on how the spirit moves me when I create your piece. If you have a preference please let the note in the checkout section. Examples of the different center stones are in the 3rd picture. There may also be faceted Garnet or Smokey Quartz depending on availability of beads.
Knotted with the Intention:
“We Rise Up Rooted, Grounded in Our Own Truths, So that We can Shine, For We are the Light”
Gemstone energies used:
Pietersite (middle stone – blue, red, gold, white swirls):
This stone is pure Magic! Known as the “Storm Element” Stone, it brings us into the eye of a storm, showing us all of the storms that are around us. It brings us into calm so fast and helps us to understand the layers to every situation.
- Creates deep spiritual awareness and to see the bigger picture
- Helps you rise above feelings that have allowed others to control you as you see threads that are being pulled
- discharges negative energies and emotional turmoil, and cleanses the aura, restoring it to calm
- boosts self-esteem when worn consistently
- helps to clear stagnant energies, habits and life patterns, and reveals new directions for one's life
- removes the illusion of separateness, and the beliefs and conditioning imposed by others
Garnet (deep burgundy):
Garnet is one of my go to stones for so many reasons. I found this description for Garnet on a website (roguewoodsupply.com) and it hit me so hard in the Heart Space and womankind that I couldn’t not include it here:
“There is a special magic within this stone. The common thread among legends is that Garnet acts as a light during dark times and heals our heart. It ignites a calm, even vitality, perfect for the varying intensities throughout a woman's life. Strong and steady, quiet and powerful, Garnet is a profound "crisis stone" and can still the chaos so you can see through it. Its energetic vibration is stimulating, improves self-esteem and reignites the boom of self-love and self-control. It calms your spirit, makes you feel desirable and sexy, tapping you back into the innate feminine - the Wild Feminine (roguewoodsupply.com)”
What a powerhouse of a description for this stone!! Here are some other uses for it:
- The stone of ultimate balance
- Dissolves ingrained behavior patterns that are no longer serving you and helps you let go of obsolete ideas
- Emotionally increases commitment, honesty, hope, and faith
- Used to bring one away from a sense of helplessness or victimization and imparts courage
- Helps to release perceptions of self and others allowing one to truly see them, rather than through a filter of fear
- Can reduce or eliminate conscious or unconscious self-sabotage
Apatite (bright blue):
- Known for its positive use of personal power to achieve goals
- Stimulates intellect to expand knowledge and truth
- a motivational stone, promoting independence and ambitiousness
- Throat chakra stone – the chakra of speaking our truth
- Stone of Acceptance – wearing it contributes to an unconditional acceptance of circumstances and people
- Helps us to heal and love every part of ourselves
Blue Tigers Eye (dark blue with streaks of golden):
- Decreases anxiety
- Helps you speak your truth with ease
- Used for spiritual healing of issues related to conflicts between emotions and one’s true inner path
- Helps to find courage to recognize thoughts and ideas, and the willpower to carry them into the physical
- Heals issues of self-worth, self-criticism, and blocked creativity
White Moonstone (white with flashes):
Moonstone is my go to stone for community and brings women together to empower each other. In my mind, I see a blazing fire, and women communing, dancing, and creating a strong beautiful community where we are supported and grounded into our own purposes. This stone helps us understand cycles and how to handle when the tide tries to take us under the surface.
- the stone of the mother moon, deep healing waters, and sacred feminine energies
- A stone for “new beginnings” and brings hope
- enhances empathy and self-confidence
- helps you to find your voice
- nourishing, sensual, deeply feminine energy that knows how to heal and bring you back to wholeness
- bring strong energies of abundance to one's life
- soothes emotional instability and stress, and stabilizes the emotions, providing calmness
Sunstone (peach with orange sparkles):
Bringing balance to the Moonstone and positivity into any situation. Brings in the gorgeous energy of the Sun.
- supports the nurturing of self in order to be of service to others
- Stone of Leadership - of personal power, freedom, and expanded consciousness
- encourages independence and originality
- helps alleviate fearfulness and stress, and protects against those who drain your energies
Smokey Quartz (dark translucent brown):
- wills you to get up, draw the curtain to positive light, and open the windows to let the air of negativity out
- gives you the clarity to let it go of anything that no longer serves you
- Eliminates worry and doubt
- helps you to overcome negative emotions such as stress, fear, anger, jealousy, and even feelings of depression.
- helps to keep both feet on the ground, and remain balanced in any situation
Petrified Wood (dark browns and reds):
Helps us ground into ourselves and the knowledge that we have gained from our ancestors. Connects us to Momma Earth.
- Teaches us to be patient and helps us to understand how to allow life to evolve
- Encourages us to live simply without the hurry and bustle of the modern world
- Helps to remind us of lessons learned to avoid repetitive mistakes
- Reminds us to slow down and be connected to the spirit and your energy
*Shipping Time* - This piece is made to order and will be ready to ship in 1-2 weeks!