Over the last year or so, I have been connecting to these Divine Messenger/Angel figures. I do not call them Angels myself as I see these light beings as Messengers: bringing us messages, protecting us, and reminding us of the divinity within. These Divine Messengers stand up straight and are great to put on your desk, alter, or in your sacred space. Put one on your bedside to have a guardian while you sleep. I have a total of 6 Divine Messengers in different stones all over my creation space and alter. They help to oversee creating your healing pieces and I will hold them when I need a moment of clarity.
These Mahogany Obsidian Divine Messengers are on average 2in Tall x 1in wide at the wings.
Mahogany Obsidian (black and red splotches):
- a gentler frequency than Black Obsidian and could be called the “Stone of Closure.”
- It reveals unconscious memories of shame, humiliation or abuse, and helps one recognize the cycle of dismay caused by others’ insults, disparaging remarks or false accusations.
- Mahogany Obsidian brings these wounds to the surface to be released into the Light for dissolution and dispels feelings of unworthiness that hold one back from fulfilling one’s potential in work, love and spiritual awakening.
- It provides strength in times of need, and revitalizes one’s power, drive and initiative.
- Mahogany Obsidian resonates with the Earth and clears blockages of the Root and Sacral Chakras, providing stability and stimulating the flow of creative energies and full expression of one’s sexuality.
- Worn on the body, it relieves pain and tension, and improves circulation.
- It is a great stone for women’s spirituality, candle magic, and offerings to Mother Earth.
- Both sexes may use it to celebrate moving on naturally to a new life stage.
*Shipping Time* - This piece is ready to ship in 1-3 Business days.