There are two different understandings of love: Divine Love and Human Love. We as humans feel love, know love, and see love daily. But we also attach pain, trauma, and misunderstanding to the love in our lives. We attached the people who we love to the feeling of love and that isn’t what love is at its core. Divine Love, which comes from God/Source/The Universe, does not know pain, hurt, or anything other than overwhelming support and the feeling unconditional calm, collected understanding, and being held. Even though I don’t fully grasp the concept of Divine Love, I am working every day to understand it and being it into my own love and life.
This Mala was made to help us incorporate the support of Divine Love into the lessons we have in Human Love. It was also created as a support to help us get through our understanding of Love.
Gemstone energies used:
Moonstone (white with flash):
I choose this stone because it is attached to cycles of the moon and the circles in our lives. It reminds me of the ritual circles of sisterhood and the support of those circles. It is also used for:
- They represent personal identification with the Infinite, and oneness with God, peace and wisdom
- enhances empathy and self-confidence
- helps you to find your voice
- Aids in communicating with spirit guides and assists in heightening abilities
- The white crystal energies present in all Moonstones represent personal identification with the Infinite, and oneness with God, peace and wisdom
- Reveals the missing piece or pieces of the puzzle of one's life, parts of the soul that have been left behind or
- Incredible ability to help us focus and amplify our efforts to keep undesirable elements out of our lives
Champagne Aura Quartz (bright yellow translucent):
I chose this stone to bring in the positive and warming energy of the Sun. It is also good for:
- Helps one to ground energetically and put one’s spiritual ideals into practice
- Assists in connecting with your personal healing guides and angels
- Connects to the energy of the sun to being a warmth to your life
Auralite 23 (purple and burgundy):
This has to be one of my favorite stone recently. I wear it every day and it connects us to the infinite and our intuition. It has been such a deep soul healer.
- Contains 23 different mineral energies
- Stimulates higher awareness and connection to one’s guides and guardian angels
- Works with the Crown Chakra, on the top of our heads, where the higher knowledge and understanding from the universe comes through.
- A stone of awakening on every level
Clear Quartz (clear faceted):
This stone was used to amplify the other stones and to being in the white light healing.
- Teaches us balance, centering, flexibility, and courage to face challenges head on
- Carries the energy of cooperation clear communication, agreement and understanding
- Powerhouse energy stone that amplifies other stones energy
- enhances thoughts, as they are a form of energy
- one of the highest vibrational stones. It is neither a liquid nor a solid.
- extremely beneficial for manifesting, healing, meditation, protection, and channeling
- a stone of clarity which dispels negativity and clears away negative energy
- enhances spiritual growth, spirituality and wisdom
- because it clarifies thought processes and emotions, it can increase inspiration and creativity.
Lepidolite (mauve with flecks of silver):
I adore this stone as a support for emotional situations and it beings a seriously calming effect.
- The stone to help you “stop and smell the roses”
- Ends the what ifs of the egos mind and replaces them with a zen like quality of consciousness
- Helps to simply experience and appreciate the present moment
- Encourages you to relax, release, and enjoy the gifts of life & consciousness
- Encourages one to identify solely with the present moment
- Assists one in finding a strong emotional center
- stone of calm, trust, and acceptance
- decreases stress, anxiety, depression, manic-depression, despondency, PTSD, anger, and other traumas, panic attacks, and addictions
I chose this stone to support the mind stay clear and focused.
- Calms and stimulates the mind, helps you become more focused, enhancing memory and improving motivation.
- Deeply intuitive stone and allows us to clearly “See”
- Known as the Sober stone and helps us to keep a clear mind and clean body free of distraction
- Helps to balance emotional highs and lows and quiet the mind to help a meditative state come on faster
- Works to open, develop, and support the Third Eye Chakra
- keeps you on clear of stress and anxiety so that you can let your inner guidance ring true
- Calms and soothes, assisting the transmission of neural signals through the brain.
- stimulates the higher mind to receive one’s spiritual power as a creation of the Divine being and to open to the insights, wisdom and guidance that is offered
- Expand the higher mind also enhances one’s creativity and passion. It strengthens the imagination and intuition, and refines the thinking processes
Rose Quartz (translucent pale pink):
Thisis my favorite stone. This stone is the heart of my business. The unconditional love that comes from this stone is so pure, so forgiving, and so beautiful that I had to include it. It reminds me of Divine Love.
- Stone of unconditional love
- Clears, activates, and aligns the heart and the Heart Chakra
- Assists in inner healing and self-love
- Draws off negative energy replacing it with love vibrations
- Stone of the heart and of Unconditional Love, Compassion, Comfort, Healing and Peace
- Encourages connection within community
- Links with the heart of the earth and the heart of the universe
*Shipping Time*- This piece is made to order and will be ready to ship in 1-2 weeks!