Healing the Inner Child has been such a journey that will never be done. The healing is cyclical, healing changes and growth as we change and grow, and the Inner Child has many layers that we need to work through and understand to truly help heal each layer we come to. I come to find new things pop up the older I get which means it is the farther I move from my childhood and the same may be for you. As children, we are learning how to live, how to love, and how to understand ourselves and the world around us. We are surrounded by people with their own trauma and we tend to collect that and it becomes a part of us. Because of others trauma, we may learn patterns, or ways of life, that are not healthy. This affects us well into our adult life. We, ourselves, may also have experienced trauma, upset, or feelings of being misunderstood or rejected that caused us to close ourselves off or we have had parents that didn’t know how to heal themselves and used us as a carrier for their pain. Whatever reason that you need to heal your Inner Child know that you are worth feeling safe, loved, and happy.
The Rose Quartz Skull is a part of a group of 17 other skulls. They came to me together and they wanted to be a part of a group of pieces that were going to support healing. When they were ready to be used, they wanted to help heal the Inner Child and I happily obliged. They are ready to help you walk into the darkness of your childhood, and they didn’t want you to walk alone. They will be there to support you, support your Inner Child, and bring love and healing to you and your journey. They are powerful in their tiny size, and I know they will serve you well. They are all connected to each other so if you want to during your work, send love through your skull to the other pieces so that they can sending healing to the other pieces being used as well. This is community, this is love, and this is healing.
Your guide will also include a mini-meditation for you to use to help Heal your Inner Child.
Gemstone energies used:
Rose Quartz (translucent pink, skull and raw guru stone):
- like the big, soft, gentle, loving hug that it is
- amazing for when our inner child needs nurture and comfort.
- A stone of the heart, a Crystal of Unconditional Love, and carries a soft feminine energy of compassion, peace, tenderness, healing, nourishment and comfort
- Encourages connection within community
- Links with the heart of the earth and the heart of the universe
- Assists in inner healing and self-love
- Draws off negative energy replacing it with love vibrations
Lepidolite (mauve and cream with flecks of silver):
- stone of calm, trust, and acceptance
- Assists one in finding a strong emotional center
- decreases stress, anxiety, depression, manic-depression, despondency, PTSD, anger, and other traumas, panic attacks, and addictions
- Due to its Lithium content, Lepidolite carries the benefit of clearing away depression after the emotion has served its purpose in one's personal growth.
Rhodochrosite (deep pink with cream swirls):
- assists one in accessing the child-self
- Used for deep emotional healing that often stems back when we were children, including trauma
- With the help of this stone the innocent self is brought forward and wounds which may have been sustained during childhood are brought to the surface for healing
- assists in slow, deep breathing, which relaxes the solar plexus and sends needed oxygen to the brain
- helps to open up to forgiveness and overcome fear
- Represents selfless love and compassion
- Helps attract a soulmate or your soul purpose in life
- insists that you face the truth about life, about yourself and other people with loving awareness
Rhodonite (cream, pink, or deep pink faceted stone):
- aid self esteem and self confidence
- capacity to bring emotional healing and to release blocked energy from within the heart chakra
- reminds us that as we give love to others, we also need to keep love for ourselves
Amethyst (light translucent purple):
- helps to release stress, anxiety and anger
- Deeply intuitive stone and allows us to clearly “See”
- Known as the Sober stone and helps us to keep a clear mind and clean body free of distraction
- Helps to balance emotional highs and lows and quiet the mind
- keeps you on clear of stress and anxiety so that you can let your inner guidance ring true
Black Moonstone (grey with silver sheen):
- Calms the mind
- holds the energy of the New Moon and new beginnings
- helps to cut through your internal layers, shedding light on the thoughts and patterns you need to let go of
- gentle protective and grounding energy
- increases your connection with the Divine, heightening your intuition and opening you up to receive guidance from a higher power
Clear Quartz (matte semi translucent):
- Teaches us balance, centering, flexibility, and courage to face challenges head on
- Carries the energy of cooperation, clear communication, agreement and understanding
- Powerhouse energy stone that amplifies other stones energy
- extremely beneficial for manifesting, healing, meditation, protection, and channeling
- a stone of clarity which dispels negativity and clears away negative energy
- enhances spiritual growth, spirituality and wisdom
- because it clarifies thought processes and emotions, it can increase inspiration and creativity.
*Shipping Time* - This piece is ready to ship in 1-3 business days!