Are you ready to take your healing practice to the next level but don't know where to start? I know that the info online can be overwhelming!! There is so much information and some of it contradicts itself! My purpose with this class is to create a safe informal environment to help you have hands on practice and experience with crystals so that you have a little more foundation before you venture out on your own again. I want every person to leave class with a better understanding of these amazing tools than I had when I started using them in my practice.
In class we will learn:
- 25 Gemstone and Crystal shapes and their purpose
- How to choose the right crystal
- Chakras and Crystals
- Body placement
- What it means when crystals do things we don't expect
- How to trust your intuition in sessions
- Crystals and Distance Healing (an overview)
- Resources for after Class
- Any other topic that you want to discuss - bring ALL your questions and crystals!!
You will receive:
- Crystal Quick-sheet with 108 Crystals
- An Opportunity to ask any crystal question you have to someone who has worked with them for almost a decade
- Community sharing with other like-minded souls
I will bring in my ENTIRE crystal collection and show you how I set myself up for Reiki sessions with these awesome tools.
Bring your own crystals along and I can show you how you can use the tools you already have to make your sessions ROCK (see what I did there, hehe).
This class is not just for beginners as we can all learn different techniques from each other and sometimes the novices have the best questions that spark something beautiful for those of us that have been working with them for years.
Pre-requisite: Reiki Level 2 Certificate or Equivalent (contact me with any questions)
Location: Golden Wheel Holistic
Energy Exchange: $40 ($55 if you add on a hand-picked Chakra Set*)
Time: 12p – 3:00p**
Class Length: 3 hours
* If you would like a hand-picked chakra set to help you start your practice, choose "Yes" in the drop-down menu and then choose "Local Pick Up" at checkout. You will receive the kit in class.
** Please arrive a few minutes early as I will start class right at 12p. I don't want you to miss a single minute of the awesome info I have ready for you!
Cancellation policy - We understand that things change, so we will honor a cancellation and full refund up to 14 days before the scheduled class. If you are within the 14 day period but before 5 days of the scheduled class, there will be $10 Cancellation Fee removed from your refund to cover our time and costs to prepare your spot in class. If you cancel within 5 days of the scheduled class, there will be No refund offered. Class fee can be transferred to any other class/product but no refund will be available to you. Thank you for understanding our policy. If you have any questions please let me know.